My Focus Psychology is part of a project developed by GoodWays Consulting Group to help address concerns related to mental health, learning and education, brain development, and other related issues.
The goal of this project is to provide services that are focused on your individual needs. No two people are exactly the same and we strive to meet the unique needs of each individual. What works well for some, may not work for others, and it is our goal to help you figure out what works for you!
Health and education issues related to COVID-19 have increased the need for specific services, mainly:
- Supportive Therapy for healthcare workers
- Psychoeducational evaluations for children
We are pleased to provide these services at reduced rates thanks to a generous grant aimed at addressing the needs of our community.
In addition, we offer a variety of specialized services focused on addressing your concerns, including:
- Education and support programs for families and caregivers of persons with dementia
- Program development and consultation for schools and residential facilities
- Social-Emotional Learning Programs
- Brain health and education programs
Contact us for additional information. Don’t be shy! We look forward to hearing from you!
My Focus Psychology
—Where Your Focus Becomes Ours—